All-natural. Cultured. Organic. Cruelty-free. Sustainable packaging.
5 ways Omega & Probiotic Sprinkles support your cat’s health
1. Digestion & gut health: Over 250 million probiotics per gram of supplement. This research-proven healthy bacteria supports healthy gut environments and makes food easier to digest (predigestion), which leads to greater absorption of nutrients.
Our blend is better than a probiotic, it's considered synbiotic – a mixture of probiotics (helpful gut bacteria) and prebiotics (non-digestible fibers that help these bacteria grow).
2. Immunity: When you improve gut health in a pet, you also improve immunity. When the gut is devoid of healthy bacteria this can leave pets susceptible to ailments such as inflammation, IBS and diarrhea, and those conditions can impede their immune functions.
Approximately 70% of a dog and cat's immune function is tied to its gastrointestinal system. And it’s been found that a healthy GI tract can ward off disease, reduce allergies, improve oral health, support weight management and guard against diabetes and kidney disease.
3. Skin & coat: Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids from wild-harvested seaweed and flaxseed help soften dry, flaky skin and give your pet’s coat extra shine. This can reduce inflammation, itching and scratching.
4. Metabolic & cardiovascular functions: Essential trace minerals in our algae help maintain healthy cardiovascular, metabolic and digestive functions. Seaweed is an exceptionally rich source of chelated minerals that are more readily absorbed by the body than many of the mineral complexes used in most commercial pet foods.
5. Overall health: Organic fruit and vegetable antioxidants help support general health.